By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information when you:-
- Use the Services, for example, registering as a member of our loyalty program or as a user of the Porki Society Mobile App,
- Provide comments or submit a problem to us,
- Request information from us and provide your name or return contact information,
- Join any contests or surveys organised by us, or
- Register an account with us either through manual registration or by connecting your social media accounts like Facebook.
We may process personal information such as:-
- Name, identity card number(partial), mobile number, postal address and e-mail address,
- Information about what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy, reward you earn and reward redeemed through our program will be collected,
- Information relating to our loyalty program such as the card number, transaction number, loading value, redemption value, balance transfer and balance inquiries and your activities in our loyalty program,
- Information generated from your participation in our survey or interaction with us in various other ways, such as demographic information, your comments, feedback, question or suggestions and information about a subject that may interest you, and
- Information such as your device ID, your location and stores near you and visited by you when you use the Porki Society Mobile App.
Your personal details and contact details are obligatory and if you fail to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may also process other personal information such as:-
- Your activities through the Portal,
- Transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with us or other users;and
- Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring web site address.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information;
- Receive in his or her behalf any data protection notices; and
- Warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store his or her personal information or have the right to allow us to process his or her personal information.
B. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
C. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, other than providing you with the Services and other services incidental or related to the Services, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
- Process and manage the use of the Services and/or your purchase and use of a Porki Society product and service;
- Respond to your inquires, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained by us or take other action in response to your inquires or other website activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs and campaign;
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with any contests and giveaways that the Services may have;
- Research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- General operation and maintenance of the Portal including audit and its related portal(s);
- Provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Services; and
- Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share your personal information with:-
- Our subsidiaries and licensees and our parent and other affiliated companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies and informing you of such new products, services or portals;
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behavior and the processing of payments for any products or services);
- Third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services; and
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
- If you are a member of our loyalty program, we may share certain personal information with the operator of the BInfinite Loyalty Program in order for them to administer and manage our loyalty program and also their loyalty program.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize us to make such disclosures.
- If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
If you wish to make a request access or request correction of the personal information or have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal information, please contact us at:
Tel: +603 - 7865 5241
Address: 10, Jalan 21/19, Seapark, Seksyen 21, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia